Juliette Bates lives and works in Paris, France.
2002-2007 : Master's degree in History of Art - Université Paris X. (specialized in the "Freaks" Portraiture, from the end of 19th until the beginning of the 20th centuries, in the USA and France.
2008-2011 : studies photography at Icart Photo school, Paris.
PRIZES & EXHIBITIONS
- Duane Michals, Arthur Tress, Juliette Bates. Galerie Esther Woerdehoff, Paris.
- Exhibition Group Show : organized by BG NOW. Paris.
- Exhibition PHPA 2013, Galerie Esther Woerdehoff (www.ewgalerie.com). Paris.
- Winner of Prix Spécial du Jury PHPA 2013, decerned by la Galerie Esther Woerdehoff & Alain Bisotti.
- Winner of the prize UPP-Découverte/Dupon 2012
- Exhibition at La Maison des Photographes, Paris.
- Exhibition of Icart Photo 2011 laureates, Laboratoire Central Color. Paris.